FastTrak Audio Cleaning Lab 2005
Details and specifications of FastTrak's Audio Cleaning Lab 2005 , £9.99 (GBP inc VAT £9.99). Record, restore, burn. [Buy now] or call us on 0870 766 3699
FastTrak Audio Cleaning Lab 2005
Record, restore, burn: MAGIX audio cleaning lab 2005 is the perfect tool for sound restoration on the PC. (1)
Automatically remove crackles, clicks and rumbling to optimize your LPs, cassettes and MP3s. Perfect sound in a flash.
Music as good as new!
Breathe new life into old recordings
1. Simply Record (1)
Pull in sounds from your stereo system or load music directly from a CD or your hard disk (WAV, MP3, OGG Vorbis etc.)
2. Simply Restore (1)
Remove background noise such as hissing and crackling with a click. By selecting from over 30 high-end effects, MAGIX audio cleaning lab 2005 freshens up sounds with the optimum effects mix. Lightning fast - even for beginners - simply click and be amazed.
3. Simply Burn (1)
Burn music onto CDs or DVDs and enjoy up to 100 hours of non-stop sounds on MP3* DVDs. Simply choose the track sequence and then burn - your music CD or DVD is now perfect.
- Cleaning Wizard for removing any unwanted noise
- Mastering Wizard for improving sound with effects
- Track Creation Wizard for dividing recordings into individual tracks
- Burn Wizard for fast creation of new CDs
- More than just music!
- PLUS! Transfer CDs and DVDs
- PLUS! Non-stop Music
Make analog transfers and backup CDs.(1)
Burn MP3 DVDs with up to 100 hours of music, or burn data onto DVD for archiving.
*export optional, demo encoder with 20 free runs included – unlimited encoding requires upgrade
Record and import music (1)
Record music from vinyl or cassette and import music in all the latest audio formats, including WAV, MP3, OGG Vorbis and much more
Burn and export music (1)
Save your invaluable music collection on CD and DVD. After burning, use the Burn Controller to compare the error rate with the original. Or export music is space-saving MP3, OGG Vorbis and WMA formats.
Edit music tracks individually (1)
Read in entire albums and add effects to individual tracks. All effects can be applied to even the smallest object. Editing music has never been easier.
Music on its best
30 professional studio effects are just a click away. Restore material automatically with the Cleaning or Mastering wizards, or directly in the effect rack.
Music optimized with a click
Select a standard editing task, and the integrated Smart Assistant does the rest. Simply click and be amazed at this great learning tool.
Music rounded off perfectly
Burn music with Surround Sound onto CD and DVD** for playing on Surround systems. The ultimate musical experience with movie theater sound.(1)
**Includes Upgrade Option for Music to Video CD & DVD
(contains demo version):
- Burn (S)VCDs & music DVDs with interactive menus (1)
- Simply combine images video clips & animation to your music
Improvements over the previous versions have been identified with , new functions with , and enhancements with .
Studio quality with a click!
- Automatic Recording: individual tracks are recognized and selected
- Timer-controlled Recordings (e.g. for internet radio)
- Recording function for microphones, instruments etc.
- RIAA Equalization: direct recording from vinyl records.
- Resampling presets for correcting RPM speeds (e.g. 78s)
- Automatic volume adjustment (Auto-Volume)
- Perfect sound recycling from records, cassettes, CDs, MP3s etc.
- Revised interface
- Fully automatic program guide + intuitive real-time editing
- 30 professional studio effects for all areas (non-destructive)
- Clear operational overviews via enlargeable wave display and visualizer
- 2 track mode for arranging, transitions and editing
- Cleaning and mastering with a click (SmartAssistant)
- Filter out vocals - room for your own voice (Karaoke)
- CD grabbing with pre-hear function
- Remove background noise between tracks automatically (NoiseGate)
- Dolby noise reduction simulation (NR-B Decoder for cassettes)
- Remove overdrive (DeClipper)
- 'Tape slur' compensation, RPM fine-tuning (VariSpeed)
- Restore corrupted stereo widths
- Remove clicks and crackles (DeClicker / DeCrackler)
- Filter out tape noise and rumbling (DeNoiser / DeRumbler)
- Eliminate hissing (DeHisser / DeEsser)
- Authentic sound characteristics for every music style (dance, techno, classical etc.)
- Copy reference works and masters (Sound Cloner)
- Regulate normalization seamlessly (Normalizer)
- Optimize special sound (Stereo FX)
- Level out volume discrepancies (Leveler)
- Powerful bass, crystal-clear treble (10 Band EQ)
- Enhance sound spectrums (Brilliance Enhancer)
- Hone dynamic frequencies (Multi-band Compressor)
- Correct tempo and pitch (Timestretching / Pitchshifting / Resampling)
- Exclusive sound characteristics (Reverb / Delay)
- Enhanced sound dimensions (Surround Sound)
- Burn MP3 CDs and MP3 DVDs*
- Burn music CDs, MP3 files and backups directly
- Export as WAV, OGG Vorbis, Internet Streaming Format (WMA) or MP3
- Burn Controller (comparison with original)
- Burn lengthy CDs (99 minutes)
- Prepare combined data / audio burning to CDs (CD Extra)
- Burn Surround Sound Simulation onto CD
Contents 1 CD-ROM
- 1 Manual
- 1 Electronic manual (PDF)
- 2 Video tutorials
Manufacturer's Product Code: Our Product Ref: FTACL2
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS|| |
- Processor from 450 MHz
- Memory from 64 MB
- Hard disk min. 100 MB free
- Resolution min. 800 x 600 with 16 bit high color
- 16 bit soundcard
- CD-ROM drive
- Microsoft®-compatible mouse
- Optional: Burn CDs with SCSI or IDE CD recorders.
- Burn DVDs with DVD burner (DVD-R(W), DVD+R(W).
||Purchase Virtual PC first
|VERSIONS, OPTIONS & ALTERNATIVES|| |
Audio Cleaning Lab 2005 ||
Audio Cleaning Lab 2004 ||
Buy | ||
Audio Cleaning Lab 2005 ||
Also see alternative versions and products above
Prices are in £GBP and include all applicable taxes (VAT etc). Purchases of multiple copies may be eligible for discounts of up to 40%, email us for a quote with the quantity you require.
P&P will be charged at "light items" rates
(Some valuable items may have to go special delivery and packages may have outer packaging or inner boxing removed to save weight, if this is a gift or for resale please request intact boxes)
See our full Postage & Delivery Details including shipping rates within the UK, Europe and worldwide, first class and next day before 9 AM and 12 Noon, same day options.
Email to check latest pricing or stock availability
Check Exchange Rates to convert UK pricing or Email us with your country and/or currency for a quote.
Any questions prior to ordering? - then email: Sales or call us on 0870 766 3699, otherwise proceed to the Order Form.
If the online Order Form fails for any reason or your product is not yet listed there, or you wish to print and send your order, then fill in the following, hit the [Select details] button below, and copy and paste to your email program or word processor:
Now hit Ctrl+C to copy the selected text to your clipboard and then paste (Ctrl+V) it into your preferred Email program or click here to launch your Email editor.
Click here for full Contact Details including postal address, additional phone lines and technical support email.
|CONTACT DETAILS|| |
Whilst we are based in Norwich, Norfolk in the UK we can ship most items internationally.
TOP OF PAGE
HELP ON USING