Focus Jane Greenoff's Ultimate Cross Stitch Gift Pack
Details and specifications of Focus's Jane Greenoff's Ultimate Cross Stitch Gift Pack , £34.49 (GBP inc VAT RRP £34.99). Includes: Jane Greenoff's Cross Stitch Designer Gold, Stitch Perfect DVD and Victorian Initial Cross Stitch Kit. Three great gifts in one for the dedicated cross stitcher. Crossstitch and needlepoint pattern creator with shade cards from 12 wool suppliers. Convert your photos to 1000x1000 stitch designs in 200 colours.
Buy or call us on 0844 808 3699. See more crafts software or products from Focus.
Jane Greenoff's Cross Stitch Designer Gold - Bursting with a wealth of information, including all the advanced tools, editing features and functions necessary to create the very highest quality stitch patterns.
- Cross Stitch Designer Gold/3
- Stitch Perfect DVD
- Victorian Initial Cross Stitch Kit
Jane Greenoff's Stitch Perfect DVD - Stitching hints and tips from Jane and other experts. Contains all 24 episodes of "Stitch Perfect" plus extra footage. Over 4 hours of viewing.
Victorian Inital CrossStitch kit - comes complete with: 3 superior gold plated quality needles, DMC stranded cottons and best quality cross stitch fabric (14 count Aida).
Cross Stitch Designer Gold
Create perfect stitching charts on your computer.
The Definitive Guide to Stitching:
Bursting with a wealth of information, including all of the advanced tools, editing features and functions necessary to create the very highest quality stitch patterns. Plus, hints, tips and inspiring designs from Britain's best-loved stitcher - Jane Greenoff. No stitcher should be without this program!
Create perfect stitching charts in the way that suits you best without the mess or fuss of using graph paper. Design by hand by placing colour blocks or symbols on the grid to represent your stitches, utilise the designs from the built-in library of over 4,800 motifs, or convert your own photographs, paintings, clip-art images or drawings into cross stitch designs. Scan your chosen image or directly input it into your PC from a digital camera, then create the look you want by using import features such as brightness adjust, remove background colour, rotate, crop and despeckle. Finally import your design onto the master sheet and convert it into a beautiful stitching chart that can be printed out as an easy to read pattern.
- Save over £70 by utilising the shade cards from 12 leading manufacturers that appear on-screen.
- A design area of up to 1000 x 1000 stitches and a palette of 200 colours.
- View your design on-screen as stitches, colour blocks or symbols, or as it will appear on your chosen fabric - Aida, Linen, Tapestry Canvas or Plastic Canvas.
- Automatically calculate the amount of thread needed to complete your design, which can be viewed on screen or printed out as a materials list.
- 6 main stitch types including vertical and horizontal half stitch, plus special stitches such as Doves Eye, Needleweave and Rice, or why not create your own stitches and save them in the special stitch library for future use.
- 19 brush styles enable you to draw or delete rows and areas of stitches quickly, thus reducing the amount of time spent designing.
- Add pattern notes, chart titles, keys and copyright information directly onto the chart.
- Use the background bitmap template to import a graphic as an underlay for your design, making it useful for tracing sections of a picture to help layout a design.
- Automatic matching of the darkest print symbols to the darkest shade colours, giving superb, easy to follow symbols charts.
- Quickly sort by numerical or brightness order, merge and reduce the number of palette colours used in your chart to create your own custom colour ranges.
- Enhanced exporting features allow you to export charts to many file formats, including .EPS, .JPG, .PNG, .TGA and .TIF.
- Printable help guide to help you get the most out of the program.
- Over 70 easy to follow, step-by-step video tutorials
- Over 4,800 specially selected charted motifs
- Convert your photos into cross stitch charts
- Over 100 charted greetings cards and sampler patterns to personalise.
A DVD containing all 24 episodes of 'Stitch Perfect' plus extra footage! Meet Jane Greenoff and her guests who look at a huge variety of needlework. Find out about fabrics and threads, blackwork, Hardanger, stitching on paper, 3D cross stitch, tips on using Jane Greenoff's Cross Stitch Designer Gold and much more!
In her very own DVD, Jane looks at all types of embroidery, particularly exquisite antique samplers for inspiration, and meets top designers such as Sue Hawkins and Mary Hickmott.
- Lots of hints, tips and close-ups of stitching techniques.
- Jane's antique alphabet and map samplers in detail.
- Embroidery from the Royal School of Needlework.
- Tutorials on cross stitch design on computer.
- Stitching know-how from the experts.
- Mounting, framing and finishing.
- Over four hours of viewing!
- Welcome to Stitch Perfect
- Together We Count
- Fabulous Fabrics
- Glorious Threads
- Tools of the Trade
- Beautiful Blackwork
- Crewel Embroidery
- Stitching on Paper
- Beautiful Berlin Patterns
- 3D Cross Stitch
- Stitching in Miniature
- Maps and Alphabets
- Antique Samplers
- Counted Canvaswork
- Scissor Keepers, Cords and Tassels
- Hardanger Embroidery
- Silk Embroidery
- Cross Stitch Crazy
- Designing on a Computer
- Stitching for Friends
- Jane At Stitch 2004 Olympia
- Special Counted Cross Stitch
- Mounting and Framing
- Stitching for Christmas
Victorian Initial Cross Stitch Kit:
Work your own initial in cross stitch with your very own gold needle cross stitch kit
Comes complete with:
- Pack of three superior quality gold plated needles
- DMC stranded cottons
- Best quality cross stitch fabric (14 count Aida)
Gift Pack Summary
- The UK's best-selling cross stitch software brand
- Three great gifts in one!
- Contains everything you need to create the very highest quality stitch patterns
- Includes Jane Greenoff's Cross Stitch Designer Gold PC CD-ROM
- Includes Jane Greenoff's Stitch Perfect DVD - over 4 hours of viewing
- Includes a Victorian Initial Cross Stitch Kit
- Includes £300 worth of money off vouchers!
Please Email or Call 0844 808 3699 to enquire about site licenses, network versions, bulk discounts or educational pricing.
[Buy now] or call us on 0844 808 3699
Manufacturer's Product Code: Focus - BMSoftware Product Code: FJGCFP
Reviews, tests and comparisons of focus software:
“As a digital aid to cross stitching, Jane Greenoff's Designer Gold is formidable." 3/5 Computeractive
“A great package at a great price. A must-buy for creating some individual work.” 4/5 PC Home
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS|| |
Pentium 100 MHz
||95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP, 16MB RAM, 10MB HD, 800 x 600 high colour display or better, CDROM /DVD player
||Purchase Virtual PC first
|VERSIONS, OPTIONS & ALTERNATIVES|| |
|Focus Jane Greenoff's Ultimate Cross Stitch Gift Pack || ||
(RRP £34.99) ||
|Focus Jane Greenoff's Cross Stitch Designer Gold || ||
(RRP £24.99) ||
|Focus Jane Greenoff's Stitch Perfect DVD || ||
(RRP £19.99) ||
|Focus Royal School of Needlework || ||
(RRP £9.99) ||
See more crafts software.
|Focus Jane Greenoff's Ultimate Cross Stitch Gift Pack || ||
(RRP £34.99) ||
Also see alternative versions and products above
Prices are in £GBP and include all applicable taxes (VAT etc)
P&P will be charged at "light/heavy items" rates
(Some valuable items may have to go special delivery and packages may have outer packaging or inner boxing removed to save weight, if this is a gift or for resale please request intact boxes)
See our full Postage & Delivery Details including shipping rates within the UK, Europe and worldwide, first class and next day before 9 AM and 12 Noon, same day options.
Email to check latest pricing or stock availability or for a bulk discount quote of up to 40%.
Check Exchange Rates to convert UK pricing or Email us with your country and/or currency for a quote.
Any questions prior to ordering? - then email: Sales or call us on 0844 808 3699, otherwise proceed to the Order Form.
If the online Order Form fails for any reason or your product is not yet listed there, or you wish to print and send your order, then fill in the following, hit the [Select details] button below, and copy and paste to your email program or word processor:
Now hit copy (Ctrl+C) the selected text to your clipboard and then paste (Ctrl+V) it into your preferred Email program or click here to launch your Email editor.
Click here for full Contact Details including postal address, additional phone lines and technical support email.
|CONTACT DETAILS|| |
Whilst we are based in Norwich, Norfolk in the UK we can ship most items internationally.
TOP OF PAGE
HELP ON USING